A few more ideas to help keep you occupied and having fun !
1. Steve Backshall Wednesday 9:30am animal Q&A sessions https://www.facebook.com/stevebackshallofficial/videos/264735271205417/
2. Get up early, watch the sunrise. Hear the dawn chorus. Too early? Eat dinner in your garden and watch the sunset.
3. Create some ‘magical pictures’ using kitchen roll https://www.messylittlemonster.com/2020/04/magic-paper-towel-art-science.html
4. Chester Zoo live animal stream on Fridays https://www.chesterzoo.org/virtual-zoo/
5. Salt dough ornaments (125ml water, 125g salt, 250g plain flour, bake on 150 for 2 hours ish). Then go crazy with the decorating! (see pictures)
Subscribe to our blogs