There is a wealth of wonderful online learning resources which will provide you with support and fun. Please make use of the many links below.
Useful Learning Resources:
Here’s also, a pdf FULL of QR codes pointing to some recently opened-up and FREE websites! 🙂
- www.twinkl.co.uk – Twinkl is a hugely comprehensive resource bank for learning resources, offering parents and teachers a One Month Ultimate Membership , totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- www.oxfordowl.co.uk – E-Books that match our reading scheme. You can filter for your child’s current and next stages. Username: Cranfield Password: crane
- www.kids.classroomsecrets.co.uk/ – Free trial of fun, engaging and practical learning activities for children to enjoy. Simply sign up and register your child for free access.
- www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/blog/teachers-send-teach-monster-learn-to-read-app-home-coronavirus – The groundbreaking game that makes learning to read fun are currently providing free access to their website and app.
- www.classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html – cross-curricular journeys. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video.
- www.phonicsplay.co.uk – now free for all, a resource / game website to support children’s phonics development. Username: march20 Password: home
- www.storytimeonline.net – Storyline Online streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations.
- www.1decision.co.uk/resources/kids-zone – Our new PSHE ‘software’ will be releasing content which will support children’s feelings and emotions,
and various areas of personal, social, and health education.
- www.doorwayonline.org.uk – a collection of free and highly accessible educational games that learners will find easy to use independently.
- www.topmarks.co.uk – Topmarks has a wealth of fun and interactive games for many curriculum areas.
- www.ictgames.com – A range of free interactive games for all curriculum areas.
- http://casm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Non-screen-activities-from-Pobble.pdf – A range of non-screen activities for children to complete at home.
- www.family.gonoodle.com – a range of resources linked to different areas of the curriculum. Children can participate in mindfulness activities, sensory activities and a range of movement types such as workouts or guided dances to ensure that they are still keeping active at home.
- www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga – Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation vdeos designed specially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world.
- www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary – a wealth of learning information and activities from the BBC.
Online Subscriptions which you already have access to: