Key Information About the School…
On this page you will find links to policies and other documents which help you understand how we approach key aspects of school life and how we utilise some of the funding provided by the government to improve the outcomes for our children.
By the way…
- Links to our most recent Inspection Reports can be found on our Inspections page,
- Links to performance data can be found on our Performance page,
- Links to information about The National Curriculum can be found on the Curriculum page,
- There are also links to policies with respect to Reading, Maths and Assessment
- For links to some fantastic external websites to help your learning check out the Learning and Resources section of the website, and
- Information about how to make a Complaint can be found in the Parents section of the website, together with a copy of our Prospectus. A copy of our complaints policy is provided in the links below.
Please click on the links below for those policies and useful documents that are not listed above as appearing somewhere else on the site.
Click here for our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
Click Here for details about how to apply for Free School Meals
Click here for our PE Action Plan
Click here for Admission Arrangements and useful documents
Click here for The Schools Financial Benchmarking Website
Click here for our Behaviour Policy
Click here for our Charging Policy
Click here for our Complaints Policy
Click here for our Freedom of Information Publication Scheme Statement
Click here for our General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Privacy Statement
Click here for our Equality Act Statement and Objectives
Click Here for our Health and Safety Policy
Click Here for our Relationships (and Sex) Education (and Health Education) Policy… RSHE Policy