Got to be quick here… They’ll be up at the crack of dawn and I’ll be shattered if I don’t.

We met at the train station, which confused one or two since we were off in a minibus. Emma Trueman took some excellent Manchester Band style photos before we set off too, thanks.

There was the M5, M4, M25 & A10 with possibly 32 different songs and 243 renditions of a new song called, “I know a song that’ll get on your nerves….” and, “Hi I’m Bob, I’m a goldfish, and…” but sorry, I’ve forgotten the rest.

Settled in to the chalet (open for us only!), sorted out our luggage and kit, and went nextdoor to the outdoor centre for our kayaking. The weather broke too – perfect for Theo to get wet using a different method, and Martha, and Thea, and Eva, and Arthur… everyone really!

And then off down the lovely Lee Valley River (canel) to McDonalds, for dinner and ice cream. National Day 1 of eating inside, and we went and choose McDonalds? I’d have liked The Kings, or The Thatch?! šŸ™‚

The waitress there did tell us that there was an excellent Pie & Mash shop just daaaan the road. (Yep, we crossed in to Essex in the walk.). Love it.

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]