Once a week I will share 5 fun activities I have found. If you have any ideas, please do send them through!
Here’s this week!
1. For those who love Art: paint something lovely on your window. Important tip: do a test patch first! Simply mix ready-mixed paint with a small amount of soap / washing up liquid and paint Easter scenes on your window. Here’s a few examples below…
2. For those who love nature: create a simple bug hotel. Use sticks, leaves, grass, odd bricks that are lying around and anything else you can find in your garden to create a warm little home for a bug. You could even recycle a plastic bottle to help you create your hotel. Some inspiration below…
3. For kids who love a treasure hunt: sieve for gold (…toys?) using a container filled with uncooked rice and a sieve.
4. For the ones who hate to be inside: create a herb garden / plant some seeds. The little potted herb plants you can buy from all supermarkets are great as they are very hardy (a word of warning: these will grow everywhere if you’re not careful!). If you cannot get these, there are websites online that will send you seeds for free. Here’s one example…
5. For the actors and actresses among us: put on a play for the parents (and parents, don’t forget you can’t watch the practise as it’ll ruin the main show. Cup of tea, anyone?).
Subscribe to our blogs